This has easily turned into one of my fave veggie dishes. It’s so flavorful!! If you read the ingredients and are turned off by the anchovy component, I assure, if you give it a try you won’t be disappointed! I got this recipe from Nom Nom Paleo
- 2 bunches of broccoli
- 2 tbsp cooking fat of choice
- 6 anchovy fillets (I just use anchovy paste and eye ball the amount)
- 1/4 extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- zest and juice from 1 lemon (sometimes I use half a lemon) it can be over powering.
Preheat oven to 400. Wash and cut 2 bunches of broccoli. Toss with your choice of cooking fat and spread out in a single layer on foil covered sheet.
Roast in total for 30 minutes flipping half way. I usually set timer for 15-17 mins then toss and back in for same time. While broccoli is in the oven make the bagna cauda. Heat the olive oil and stir in the anchovies/paste until “melted” in (3-5 minutes). Then remove pan from heat and stir in the garlic and red pepper flakes.